Information we collect from you
We will collect and process the following data about you: Information you give us. This is information about you that you give us by filling in forms on our site https://www.victoriathomas.co.uk or by corresponding with us by phone, email, social media, in person or other methods. It includes information you provide when enquiring about our services, and/or engaging us to provide services. The information you give us may include your name, company, address, email address and phone number or other specific information which is relevant to our services and our business relationship.
Information we collect about you
Our policy is to collect no personal information about you when you visit the https://www.victoriathomas.co.uk, unless you affirmatively choose to make such information available to us. When you visit the https://www.victoriathomas.co.uk website, the web server automatically recognises and logs the Internet domain, the IP address from where you accessed the site, browser details, time details, files accessed, server response codes, operating system and platform. This information does not result in the identification of your personal email address or other personal information. This is done so that the content of the site can be improved, and your personal information is not identified.
If you choose to share personal information, by such means as filling out a web form or emailing us with personal information, the information will not be disclosed to third parties, unless required by law or with your express permission.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your requirements and provide you with a better service, and possibly for the following reasons:
- To improve our services
- To individuals who opt in to marketing communications to advise of other services that should be of value or similar communications
- To carry out our obligations arising from any subsequent contract between Victoria Thomas Graphic Design and you
How long we will hold the information
We will hold the information for any processing required for any contract we have with you and for a reasonable period thereafter. We review personal information held on a periodic basis and delete information which we assess will no longer be required for any future dealings between you and us.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. To prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have suitable procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online in place.
Controlling your information
If you have previously agreed to us using your information for direct marketing and customer service purposes, you may change your mind at any time by emailing us at email@example.com.
Access to information and rectification
Victoria Thomas Graphic Design will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we are required to do so by law. You may request details of personal information that we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please email firstname.lastname@example.org. It is considered that any data collected from you via web forms completed on this website is deemed “opt-in” with your permission to be stored in our marketing database. If you believe that any information Victoria Thomas Graphic Design is holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, email email@example.com with details so records can be amended.
- Victoria Thomas Graphic Design uses information held about you in the following ways:
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contract entered into between you and Victoria Thomas Graphic Design and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us
- To provide you with information about other services we offer that are similar to those that you have already contracted or on which you have enquired
- To notify you about changes to our products or services
- To ensure that our websites provide you the best user experience
Disclosure of your information
You agree that we have the right to share your personal information with:
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors solely for the performance of any contract we enter with them or you
- Anonymised data such as provided to Google Analytics that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our websites to improve your user experience
In the first instance please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org if you believe there has been any infringement of the DP Law as we should be able to rectify any complaint with you. You have the right to lodge a complaint with the relevant regulatory authority in the United Kingdom:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Address: Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, SK9 5AF
Phone: 0303 123 1113
Last updated February 2021